TOW stands for Teardroppers of Oregon and Washington. At the Gathering near Tillamook, Oregon, along the Trask River, we talked to some TOW folks about their favorite camping gadgets. Stephanie from Vancouver cleaned up a vintage Coleman ice box.
- Oregon Coast, Meet Teardrop. Teardrop, Meet Coast (squidknot.com)
- Richard & The Modernistics Aren’t A Band (squidknot.com)
- Teardrop Fans Dream Big, But Camp Small (squidknot.com)
- Tillamook Cheese & Power Chords (squidknot.com)
- Cowabunga: Grant Goes Surf Fishing (squidknot.com)
Reblogged this on Myaz_Nuggetz.
I suspect your journalistic integrity was compromised by accepting that cookie.
Yes it was. And let that be a lesson to all. My journalistic integrity’s price is one chocolate chip cookie. I will NOT accept halves.